Fireboy-Xintex Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Operated - Black
This product ships ground only
The battery operated Fireboy-Xintex Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses a time-weighted average CO measurement process to constantly monitor all CO levels on board your boat. This CO alarm has an ultra low current draw and it is listed to rigid UL 2034 marine standards.
- Sealed Lithium-ion battery for reduced labor and material costs
- Electro-chemical sensor - immediate and stable sensing reduces false alarms
- Ultra-low current draw – 1 mA
- Long sensor life
- Multiple location warning
- All connected CMD5-MI Alarms sound together
- Compact design for inconspicuous protection
- Listed to rigid UL 2034 Marine standards
- Microprocessor controlled
- Conformal coated circuit board (both sides) for added protection
- Highly resistant to most chemicals, solvents and cleaners
- Color: Black
- Power: Sealed Lithium-ion battery
- Current draw - 1 mA
- Meets Rigid UL 2034 Marine Standards
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Wall Mount Bracket
REMEMBER to activate a new CMD5-MB battery-powered CO Alarms, as stated on the red label attached to the unit and in the owner's manual, before use.
The Unit Will Not Work Until Activated!!
The activation process is:
- Remove the cover and follow the instructions on the red or yellow label on the unit, which says:
- Hold "Test/Mute" button for ten (10) seconds until the green LED turns on.
- Press the "Test/Mute" button five (5) times.
- The green and red LEDs will flash and the horn will sound.
- The CO Alarm is now activated.
- The green LED will flash every 180 seconds (3 minutes) telling you the unit is "On Guard".
For Important Details see Activation Guide
Item #: 552601
Item #: 550418
Item #: 550419