NorthStar Battery NSB-AGM8D Performance AGM Battery
Each battery picked up at the Defender Warehouse Outlet Store will incur a State Mandated $5.00 core fee, at the time the battery is picked up. This fee is refundable when a used battery is turned in for recycling.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
- Unmatched Cranking & Reserve Capacities:
- The NSB-AGM8D has a massive 1450 CCA alongside a powerful 500 minutes of reserve capacity to meet the most demanding Marine applications
- This means that a fully charged battery will support a continuous draw of 25A for 500 minutes before its voltage drops to 10.5V at 77 F
- Unmatched Cycling:
- In addition to the massive cranking and reserve capacities, the NSB-AGM8D offers the cyclability that only a high compression pure lead AGM battery can provide.
- Even when drawn down to 50% depth of discharge (DoD) it is designed to deliver over 900 cycles
- Unmatched Warranty:
- The exceptional operational characteristics of the NSB-AGM8D makes it an extremely robust and forgiving battery, allowing NorthStar to offer 3 years FREE REPLACEMENT
- Height w/ Terminals: 8.2"
- Width: 10.84"
- Length w/ Handles: 20.36"
- Weight (lbs): 152
- Terminal Configuration: SAE
- CA/MCA Rating @ 32° F: 1800
- CCA Rating @ 0° F: 1450
- Reserve Capacity (min): 500
- Capacity 20 Hr 1.75VPC @ 25° C: 220ah
- Internal Resistance: 1.7
- Warranty (years): 3