Pyramid Mooring Anchor
Multiple Sizes Available
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Determining Mooring Anchor Weight: Consult Local Harbor Master
- The Pyramid shaped, one piece, cast iron, permanent mooring anchor is for fresh and salt water use
- Pyramid Anchors work well in a hard, rocky or sandy bottom
- Mooring will rapidly set itself by presenting a digging edge to penetrate the bottom
- This anchor works well in tidal waters, because the attached chain does not tend to wrap around the short anchor shaft
- The short shank allows mooring in more shallow water with less chain wrap-up and potential hull damage
- The large diameter eye is designed to accommodate a proper size shackle and chain for recommended mooring weights
- Imported Product
Note: The holding power of a mooring weight is affected by the following factors:
- Whether or not it is set (imbedded in the bottom)
- The proper amount of scope is used; the weight and shape of the boat
- The condition of the chain, hardware and line used
- The wind, wave, tide and current conditions at any given moment
- Manufacturer has no control over these factors and, therefore, assumes no liability for loss or damage in the utilization of their products
*Note: Actual weights may vary by + / - 15%
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.