Ancor Marine Battery Cable - Sold by the Foot
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
- Ancor Marine Grade Battery Cable is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor’s proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid,
oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards.
- Marine Grade 1 AWG (42 mm)
Nominal O.D.: 17/32” (13.5 mm)
Wt./1000’: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
Stranding: 836 of 30 AWG
Cir. Mil Area: 83,690
Square mm: 44.21
Ancor Premium Battery Cable Stripper
Item #: 205078