Out of Stock! The maximum continuous length we normally order is: 500 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Ancor Marine Battery Cable - 6 AWG- Black
0.12 Lbs / Ft
Status: Call to confirm
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
- Ancor Marine Grade Battery Cable is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor’s proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid,
oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards.
- Ancor Marine Grade 6 AWG /13 mm2 Wire
- Nominal O.D.: 11/32” (8.7 mm)
- Wt./1000’: 118lbs. (53.5 kg)
- Stranding: 266 of 30 AWG
- Cir. Mil Area: 26,600
- Square mm: 13.3
- Ohms/1000’: 0.04
- Spool Length: 25 feet