The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 150 feet.
The maximum continuous length we normally order is: 250 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Ancor Marine Battery Cable - Sold by the Foot
0.18 Lbs / Ft
Status: In Stock
in feet :
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
- Ancor Marine Grade Battery Cable is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor’s proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid,
oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards.
- Marine Grade 4 AWG (21mm)
- Nominal O.D.: 13/32” (10.3mm)
- Wt./1000’: 178lbs. (81 kg)
- Stranding: 420 of 30 AWG
- Cir. Mil Area: 42,000
- Square mm: 21.15
- Ohms/1000’: 0.24