Ancor Marine Battery Cable - Sold by the Foot
Multiple Colors Available
Please enter quantity below.
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
- Ancor Marine Grade Battery Cable is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor’s proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid,
oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards.
- Marine Grade 2 AWG (34 mm)
- Nominal O.D.: 15/32” (11.9 mm)
- Wt./1000’: 277 lbs. (126 kg)
- Stranding: 665 of 30 AWG
- Cir. Mil Area: 66,500
- Square mm: 33.62
- Ohms/1000’: 0.157
Ancor Premium Battery Cable Stripper
Item #: 205078