Hella marine EuroLED 95 Downlight - Exterior
Hella marine EuroLED® 95 Downlight
- Combines power-saving benefits of single LED technology with precision optics to provide outstanding light output and energy efficiency
- Power consumption less than 4.0 Watts per lamp offers substantial power savings and heat reduction onboard compared to incandescent lighting
- Lamp can be installed almost anywhere onboard interior or exterior, wet or dry
- Acrylic lens and optic engineering provide intense white light without glare or eye strain
- Lamp requires no remote drivers or control wires simply connect positive and negative cables to 12 or 24 Volt DC systems
- Internal Multivolt™ electronics provide robust reverse polarity, spoke and over-voltage protection for outstanding reliability
- Lamp can be fully dimmed and controlled via PWM-based products such as the Hella marine Dimmer 5XA998572-001 (optional - sold separately)
- Low heat signature will not cause damage to surrounding materials
- 5-year warranty
- Hella marine Model No. 980940112
- LED Color: Warm White (3000 K)
- Mount: Recessed (screw)
- Bezel (rim): Polished stainless steel
- Lens: UV resistant enhanced-impact acrylic
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 33 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: < 4.0 Watts
- Current Draw: < 0.33 Amp @ 12 Volt DC / < 0.17 Amp @ 24 Volt DC
- Cutout: 2.84" dia. x 0.98"
- Bezel (rim): 3.82" dia. x 0.35"
- Ingress Protection: IP 67 (Dustproof / protected against temporary immersion to depth of 1 m)
- Approvals: CE
For further details including installation instructions see Data Sheet for this product.