ValvTect Bioguard ULS Fuel Microbiocide
Please enter quantity below.
This product ships ground only
- ValvTect Bioguard ULS Fuel Biocide is effective in gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends and heating oil
- Kills bacteria ("bugs"), yeast, mold, and other microorganisms
- Kills bacteria in the fuel and water phase
- Prevents bio-contamination of fuel system
- Prevents bacteria caused filter plugging
- Prevents bacteria caused fuel line plugging
- Prevents and breaks up bacteria caused sludge and slime
- Prevents bacteria caused corrosion
- Microorganisms, like bacteria, yeast and mold are known as "bugs"
- "Bugs" live in virtually all diesel fuel systems
- Wherever there is moisture and fuel together there is a good environment for biological growth
- The most common places for contamination include the fuel/water interface near tank bottoms, on storage tank walls, and in tank bottom sediment
- Microorganisms live in the water found in all fuel systems and eat the fuel as a nutrient source
- Sulfur provides some natural protection against bacteria growth
- However, with the introduction of ULSD fuels, there is minimal natural protection to prevent biological growth in fuel systems
- Left unchecked, "bugs" will corrode fuel systems and create slime & sludge that plug fuel filters and fuel lines
- The result is increased maintenance costs and expensive down time. BioGuard™ ULS is an EPA registered, fuel & water soluble, dual phase microbiocide that effectively kills bacteria, fungi & other microorganisms that grow in gasoline, diesel fuel, biodiesel blends and heating oil storage tanks
- It also helps prevent fuel system contamination from new infections. BioGuard™ ULS can be used in association with ValvTect's Tank Maintenance Program as a proactive way to check your fuel system for bacteria contamination and address excess water & biological contamination before it causes maintenance issues
- Works faster & more effectively (as little as 2-3 hours)
- Prevents equipment down time
- Safe for use in on-road and off-road fuels
- Initial Treat Rate 1:2500
*Maintenance Treat Rate 1:7400
- 16 oz bottle treats 460 gallons at initial treat rate and up to 920 gallons for maintenance dosage
- 32 oz bottle treats 920 gallons at initial treat rate and up to 1840 gallons for maintenance dosage.
ValvTect Diesel Guard Supreme Plus High Performance Diesel Additive
Item #: 756848
ValvTect BioGuard Diesel Plus 6 Fuel Treatment - 32 Oz.
Item #: 655752
Inhibits Bacteria Growth, Prevents Corrosion and Rust
Contains a Microbicide, Fuel Stabilizer, Moisture Dispersant, and more..
Size: 32 Ounce Bottle, Treats Up to 375 Gallons of Diesel
Item #: 655752