Defender RIB460 With Evinrude 50 Hp E-Tec 2-Stroke
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
This rugged 460 RIB is custom built for Defender with Commercial Grade, 1670 Decitex Hypalon fabric. Our team has yet to find another 15' fiberglass RIB, constructed with Commercial Grade Hypalon fabric-----and we have been looking. If you find one, please let us know!!
Other standard features that distinguish the Defender 460 RIB from other 15' RIBs, include:
- Keel protector
- Lifting eyes - 4 points
- Reinforced wear patches on top of tubes
- Interior and exterior grab lines
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 15' 1"
- Beam 6' 6"
- Boat Weight: 295 lbs
- Engine Weight: 240 lbs
- Total Rigged Weight: 792 lbs (Includes Battery and Removable Fuel Tank)
- Capacity: (9) Persons or 1984 lbs
- Maximum Motor: 60L hp (Maximum Motor Weight 302 Lbs)
- Tube Diameter: 20"
- Separate Air Chambers (4)
- Fabric Type: Hypalon, Achilles 1670 Decitex T15 series
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Gray Rigid RTM Fiberglass Double Hull
- Full Length Keel Protector
- Bow Locker with Hatch
- Stern Chafe Patches on Bottom of Tube
- Molded Non-Skid Deck
- Heavy Duty, Full Length, Rub Strake
- Davit Lifting Points (4-Point Lift System)
- Exterior Stern Eye Bolts (Port and Starboard)
- Stainless Bow Eye
- (2) Paddles
- Rope Holders with Lifelines
- Protective Motor Clamp Plate
- Double Action Pump
- Repair Kit
- Evinrude 50 hp E-Tec 2-Stroke
- Remote Steering
- Electric Start
- Power Trim and Tilt
- 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
- 6 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
This Rigged Rib Package Includes:
- Removable Custom Bow Cushion
- All Rigging Components and Hardware
- Fiberglass Steering Console and Fiberglass Bench Seat
- Fuel / Water Separator
- Dealer Prep Costs
Note: Navigation Lights are Optional / Trailer Optional