Scepter Low Perm Low Profile Topside Fuel Tank - 12 Gallon
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
This Low Perm, Portable Fuel Tank is EPA approved and includes an EPA approved, mechanically vented fuel cap. This uniquely designed cap ensures easy gripping with innovative ribbed design
- These tanks are designed for recreational use in the harsh marine environment
- Tanks and caps provide positive seal with Moeller-exclusive injection molded 2-1/4" (57.2mm) fill neck.
- Mechanically vented fuel cap ensures easy gripping with exclusive ribbed design that floats.
- Features 90°, 1/4 NPT fuel withdrawal elbow that rotates 360° eliminating a kinked fuel line hose
- Includes mechanical direct-sight gauge with easy-to-read indicator
- Manufactured from a sturdy, high-density polyethylene
- Tanks are Non-corrosive, unbreakable, and dent resistant
- Designed with UV-stabilized resin
- Built-in fuel reserve capacity
- Tested to industry standard's
- Approved for use in Japan, Australia and New Zealand
- Tanks are specifically certified and comply with industry and EPA requirements
- Specifically designed for use in Boston Whalers®, Carolina Skiff® and Key West® bench style, center console, pontoon, deck and Jon boat designs
- EPA, ISO and CSA certified
- UL Listed
- Meets ABYC standards