Raritan ElectroScan Waste Treatment System - 32 Volt DC
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Electro Scan is the new generation water and waste treatment which replaces the original Lectra/San System. The Electro Scan discharges are safe for environmentally sensitive areas and Electro Scan consistently controls the electrodes to reduce power consumption by up to 36%. The LCD display provides detailed information and lists current system status. It also stores historical data for a variety of diagnostics.
System Includes :
- The Treatment Unit
- Module Box
- LCD display
- System Status Panel
The electro scan utilizes electrodes which temporarily convert salt water into a powerful bactericide. The treated waste water then safely and conveniently reverts back to its original state of salt and water. No unnatural or harmful chemicals enter our environment. The design of the treatment tank optimizes the thoroughness of treatment by forcing the bactericide and bacteria into direct contact, effectively killing viruses and bacteria. The electro scan can be installed with one or two marine toilets to form a complete sanitation system. Pressing the "START STOP" pad activates the treatment cycle. The toilet(s) can be interfaced to provide one touch toilet flushing and treatment activation.
- Control system designed to maximize performance
- Electrode amps are controlled by the system for optimum performance and reduced current draw
- An LCD display provides system status and diagnostic information
- Solid State Overload protection eliminates the fuses and relays, once tripped a simple reset will allow the unit to function again
- Historical data is stored on a board that is easily returned to the factory or dealer for download to a PC
- Environmentally Friendly
- U.S. Coast Guard approved Type I Marine Sanitation Device for vessels up to 65 feet in length
- Generates its own natural disinfectant from salt water
- Coated electrodes use salt water to kill bacteria and viruses without the addition of harmful chemicals
- Discharges with treatment levels that are safe for environmentally sensitive areas
- Simple to Use
- One-step activation with toilet switch or system status panel automatically activates toilet and treatment system
- Eliminates the need for bulky holding tanks by treating with each flush
- Can be used with two marine toilets in most installations
- Available for 24 and 32 Volt DC
- Options (Purchased Separately)
- (1) Toilet Sensor starts treatment unit when manual toilet is flushed
- (2) Dual Control for use with two toilets
- (3) Salt Feed System , required when using fresh or brackish water
- The flushing action of the toilet discharges waste into the first chamber of the Treatment Tank
- Here the waste is macerated and receives its first treatment
- Specially coated electrode plates create an electrical field and convert salt water into hypochlorous acid, a powerful bactericide
- Once the treatment solution reacts with bacteria and waste, it reverts back to salt and water.
- The next time the toilet is flushed and new untreated discharge water enters the first chamber, some of the treated discharge enters the second chamber
- While the new waste is being treated in the first chamber, the contents of the second chamber are stirred and treated again
- Each successive flush moves the previous toilet discharge through the electro scan and eventually overboard or into a holding tank
- When the discharge enters the marine environment, virtually all pathogens have been eliminated.
Item #: 751915
Item #: 503339
Item #: 503529