This is a Special Buy item.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: [email protected]
This product ships ground only
Original Formula Containing Irgarol
Pettit Ultima SR-60 delivers exceptional, multi-season, dual-biocide performance by combining the highest ablative copper load available (60%) with slime resistant Irgarol.
- Ablative finish reduces build-up and eliminates the need for sanding
- Unique, controlled erosion technology minimizes coating build-up and keeps underwater surfaces smooth
- Dual biocides provide exceptional multi-season performance
- Same formula as Ultima® Pro from our Pro Coatings line
- Boat can be hauled and re-launched without repainting
- Finish: Flat
- Coverage: 400ft2/gal.
- Biocide: Cuprous Oxide...60%, Irgarol...2%
- Flash Point: 98° F
- Application Methods: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum Roller Thickness: 3/16"
- Number of Coats: 1 Minimum per season with additional coat at waterline
- Wet Film Thickness: 3.6 mils
- Dry Film Thickness: 2 mils
- Application Temperature: 50° F Min / 90° F Max
- Thinner: Xylene
- Dry time: Minimum time in hours
- 90° F - 1/4 to touch, 3 to recoat and 8 to launch
- 70° F - 1/2 to touch, 6 to recoat and 16 to launch
- 50° F - 1 to touch, 12 to recoat and 24 to launch
Item #: 754130
Item #: 755397
Item #: 750339