Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 Horizontal Windlass Kit with Rope/Chain Rode
LIMITED TIME OFFER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
The Pro-Fish model is the ultimate windlass for fishermen. The Pro-Fish has an automatic free fall that allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge, and drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you hover fish. You can retrieve your anchor just as easily, with the push of a button. Plus, the Pro-Fish is DIY-ready and made of durable 100% 316 stainless steel. A revised control arm and new Pro-Guard plate prevent the rope from jumping out of the windlass or snagging during operation.
- Windlass with automatic free fall
- Anchor rode
- Base gasket seal
- Fast mounting studs
- Installation wrench
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Rocker switch
- Anchor rode 20' - 5/16" HT chain spliced to 200' - 5/8" 3-strand line
- Suitable for boats up to 38' in length
- Automatic free fall
- Powerful motor provides fast line speed
- Manual emergency recovery equipped all you need is a common 1/2" socket wrench
- Strong 100% 316 stainless steel, including control arm and stripper
- Convenient above-deck installation
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Rope Size Range: 9/16" - 5/8"
- Chain Size: 5/16" HT
- Typical Max Pull: 1000 lbs
- Typical Working load: 250 lbs.
- 100% Stainless steel case
- Max Line Speed: 105' per min.
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 700 Watts
- Normal Current Draw: 50 Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 70 Amps
For further details and installation instructions see Product Data Sheet
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 012104
Item #: 002736
Item #: 001658
Item #: 002995