Sales of all Closeout items are final.
In the Box:
- Wave WiFi's Rogue Reach - 2.4 GHz
- Quick Start Guide
- 25 feet of CAT5e cabling affixed to the unit
- 120/220 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC power adapter
- 12 Volt - 24 Volt POE injector
- 32" Dual-Band Omni-Directional Antenna
Wave WiFi products offer outstanding performance because of the proprietary firmware technology embedded in each unit. The Web-based firmware permits the user to scan for access points (Hotspots) and provides a detailed diagnostic of the quality of each hotspot. The GUI (pronounced "gooey") or Graphical User Interface allows the user to see the signal strength and quality in real time of any connected hotspot.
- The Wave WiFi Rogue Reach is an Ethernet Converter (EC units), therefore a direct connection can be made to any WAN Ethernet enabled device, router or switch
- Trouble free mounting method with a 1"-14 female threaded base that will fit most standard antenna mounts
- Extremely easy to install
- Completely enclosed for total weather protection and mounting applications
- When connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Reaches provide Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices
- The system comes with a user friendly Web-based interface
- There is no software installation.
- CPU: 580 Mhz
- Ethernet: One 10/100 Mbit/s
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Power: Passive 12 Volt PoE at 1 Amp Only
- Operating Temp: -40 F to 176 F / -40 C to 80 C
- Antenna: Omni-Directional
- Mounting: 1"-14 Female Thread
- Material: Fiberglass