Wave WiFi Rogue Reach DB
ROGUE REACH DB
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
In the Box:
- Wave WiFi's Rogue Reach Dual-Band (DB)
- 22" Fiberglass Antenna
- Quick Start Guide
- 25 feet of CAT5e cabling affixed to the unit
- 120/220 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC power adapter
- 12 Volt - 24 Volt POE injector
- Dual-Band Omni-Directional Antenna
Wave WiFi products offer outstanding performance because of the proprietary firmware technology embedded in each unit. The Web-based firmware permits the user to scan for access points (Hotspots) and provides a detailed diagnostic of the quality of each hotspot. The GUI (pronounced "gooey") or Graphical User Interface allows the user to see the signal strength and quality in real time of any connected hotspot.
- The Wave WiFi Rogue Reach DB is an Ethernet Converter (EC units), therefore a direct connection can be made to any WAN Ethernet enabled device, router or switch.
- Trouble free mounting method standard with a 1"-14 female threaded base that will fit most standard antenna mounts
- Extremely easy to install
- Completely enclosed for total weather protection and mounting applications
- The Rogue Reach DB has up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput and a 600Mhz processor
- The Rogue Reach DB are Ethernet Converters (EC units), therefore a direct connection can be made to any WAN Ethernet enabled device, router or switch.
- When connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Reach provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices
- The systems come with a user friendly Web-based interface
- There is no software installation.
- CPU: 600 Mhz
- Ethernet: One 10/100 Mbit/s
- Wireless: 802.11 a/n 5Ghz + 802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Power: Passive 12v PoE at 1A Only
- Operating Temp: -22 F to +158 F / -33 C to +70 C
- Antenna: Dual- Band Omni-Directional
- Mounting: 1"-14 Female Thread
- Material: Fiberglass
- Antenna: Size: 22 " H x 1.5" W