Lewmar Ocean Series Self-Tailing Winch - Size 40
Sales of all Display Model items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Lewmar Ocean Series Self-Tailing Winches are time tested, hard-wearing and come as standard equipment on many boats. Lewmar' s Wave Spring technology provides a gentle grip and snag free operation that performs even under intense loads.
- Single-piece bronze center stem and precision machined bronze gears deliver smooth and efficient power
- Stainless steel roller bearings housed in a rigid cage
- Screw-on cap for fast, convenient access and easy no tool maintenance
- Self adjusting springs allow it to handle both today's smaller high-tech diameter ropes and larger Dacron composites
- Sleek low friction feeder arm design ensures snag-free operation
- Provides a firm gentle grip on the line
- Lewmar Winches are great replacements for Barient and Barlow winches
- Drum: Chromed Bronze
- Speeds: Two
- Line Size: 5/16" - 1/2" (8mm-12mm)
- Drum Diameter (D): 2-15/16" (74mm)
- Base Diameter (B): 5-13/16" (148mm)
- Height (H): 6-13/16" (173mm)
- Line Entry Height (L): 3-1/8" (79mm)
- Gear Ratio: First Speed: 1.9:1, Second Speed: 5.8:1
- Power Ratio: First Speed: 13.2:1, Second Speed: 40.2:1
- Weight: 14.3 lbs (6.5 kg)
- Required Fasteners: 5 x 1/4" (6mm) counter sunk screws
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.