Raymarine Follow-On Tiller Controller for Evolution Autopilots
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Designed for cruising yachts or commercial vessels, the Raymarine Follow-On Tiller is a simple add-on control unit that brings fully functional power steering to remote and secondary control stations anywhere onboard.
- Designed for cruising yachts or commercial vessels
- With a single button press, the tiller activates Evolution's Power Steer mode, enabling captains to send precise steering angle commands to the rudder, up to 35°
- Can be installed at bridge wing stations, aft docking stations, or even into the arms of pilothouse helm chairs
- Designed for surface mount installation into any flat, rigid surface - fully waterproof for above or below-decks mounting
- Up to (4) Follow-On Tillers can be installed onboard the vessel enabling control from multiple locations
- Simple installation with standard SeaTalkng or NMEA2000 connectivity
- Setup and calibration performed using the system's primary autopilot control head or autopilot-enabled LightHouse 2 or LightHouse 3 Multifunction Display
- Supports both proportional (Full Follow-Up) and bang-bang (Non-Follow-Up) modes for maximum flexibility
- The controller comes pre-fitted with a return spring to bring the controller back to the 0° center position automatically upon release
- The return spring can be removed if desired
- In proportional mode, the rudder follows the tiller precisely, degree for degree, and the rudder returns to amidships whenever the tiller is in its center 0° position
- In bang-bang mode, the amount of deflection of the tiller controls the speed of rudder travel in the direction signaled
- Moving the tiller to the center 0° position stops the rudder immediately in position
- The operator must always manually drive the rudder back to amidships in bang-bang mode.
- Applications: Raymarine Evolution Autopilot Systems installed on powerboats only
- Steering angle: +/- 35 degrees
- Mounting option: Surface mount
- Environment: Above deck to IPX6 and IPX7
- Power Supply: 12 Volt DC Via SeaTalkng
- Current Consumption: 30mA (1 LEN)
- Housing: Front, anodized front panel, with rubberized keypad.
- Temperature: Operating -25° C to +55° C. Storage temperature -30° C to +70° C
- Dimensions: 55 mm (Width) x 133 mm (Length) x 13 mm (Height above mounting surface) / 20.4 mm (Height below mounting surface) - Arm length 79.6 mm
In the Box:
- Follow On Tiller Controller
- Outer Bezel
- 1 meter STNG interconnect cable (A06080)
- Mounting Hardware
- Rotary Lever Installation Guide and Documentation kit