Wood Chart Salish Sea
"Water Carved in Wood" - ChartWork 3-dimensional Bathymetric charts are carved and laser etched to create intricate detail and finished to bring out the natural grain of the Baltic Birchwood. They are created from 8 different charts and maps to give them the ultimate in accuracy and points of interest. The end result is the artwork equivalent of an above-water topographical map.
- Chart Location: Salish Sea
- The Salish Sea an the intricate network of coastal waterways
- The Sea includes the southwestern portion of the Canadian province of British Columbia and the northwestern portion of the State of Washington in the USA
- Its major bodies of water are the Strait of Georgia, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and Puget Sound
- Material: Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: 24.5" x 31"
- Solid wood frame with quality acrylic dust cover
- Intricate detail