Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Westland Select Fit Trailerable Boat Cover
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are a lot of choices in boat covers from the different brands, types of covers and kinds of fabrics, but don't let the choices be daunting
- Westland Select Fit boat covers are designed to fit various styles of boat, i.e. bass boat, deck boat, runabout, etc) and are sometimes called Semi-Custom boat covers
- Westland's Select Fit boat covers are patterned in 1 foot length increments as compared to other covers of this type made in 2 foot length increments
- This means you'll get a better fit with a Westland cover
- These Multi-purpose boat covers for designed for storage, mooring & trailering
- This quality line of boat covers has wearing point reinforcements sewn to the underside of the cover at critical areas that otherwise will likely tear or wear through the cover such as windshields, bow noses, transom corners, etc.
- A unique strap & buckle tie down system is included
- These Multi-purpose boat covers also have double folded, lock stitched, shock corded hems and are sewn with UV Rot resistant thread
- Boat Type: Center Console with Outboard Motor
- Center line length: 22'6" - 23'5"
- Beam: Up to 102"
Note: Other Colors are Available, Please Call Customer Service (800-628-8225)
NOTE: Westland Semi-Custom Boat Covers and Bimini Tops are "made-to-order" and are thus specific to your order. However, we understand that sometimes a product you purchase just doesn't work out, which is why we want to make the return process as easy as possible for you. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again to Defender for your boating needs.
A made-to-order Semi-Custom Boat Cover and Bimini Top may be returned within the first 30 days after shipment, but is subject to a 20-25% restocking fee. Customer special requested alterations are non-returnable unless an error was made by Defender or by the manufacturer.
Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a Return Authorization(RA) number as well as instructions from our Customer Service department before returning.
Because boat covers and bimini tops are "made-to-order," there will be a $25.00-$50.00 fee for any boat cover or bimini top order cancellation after 1 business day of purchase, as the cover has already gone into production.
Item #: 753249
Item #: 753250
Item #: 753219
Item #: 753248
Item #: 753247