Lewmar Size 8 Opening Port Light without Screen
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
- Lewmar Stainless port lights feature polished stainless 316 outer frames
- Inside the boat they are finished with a chrome or white plastic trim
- The handles and hinges leave the lens clear of obstructions, giving it an uncluttered view and clean modern look
- Port Light handles apply the correct pressure evenly onto the seal in the closed position
- Port Light handles are unable to vibrate open when in the closed position
- Note: Flyscreen is Not Included with this Port Light (Sold Separately)
- Port lights and fixed lights come complete with fastenings
- Easily fitted by clamping the cabin sides between the inner and outer frame with screws provided, that are fastened into the outer frame
- Port Light opening is restricted on very thick hulls
- CE Approval
- CE Approved to the following levels Sail Boat ; Category "A", Area 2a Power Boat; Category "B" Area 1
- Mounting Instructions Port lights and fixed lights should be fitted to a flat surface with maximum tolerance of +/- 1 mm
- X = 7-11/16"
- Y = 17-13/16"
- Z = 5/32"
- R = 3-3/4
- X1 = 6-3/4"
- Y1 = 15-15/16"
- R1 = 3-3/8
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.