Trident Fiberglass LPG / Propane Gas System Dual Tank Locker
Sales of all Display Model items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Display Model: Original Packaging is missing - Full Warranty
Rigged Propane Tank Lockers Include:
- Hinges (Stainless steel)
- Quick release latch (Chrome plated brass)
- Lid gasket (Rubber)
- Cylinder securing devices
- Thru hull fitting (Bottom vent)
- Straight thru fittings (Access for LPG supply hose / Solenoid wiring)
- Gas Control Panel (12 Volt DC) *
Note: Propane Tanks are Not Included (Sold Separately)
- Trident Fiberglass LPG / Propane Gas System Lockers provide weather and vapor tight protection for cylinder(s), regulator, solenoid valve, etc.
- Marine fiberglass construction with high gloss white gel coat finish
- Tanks are fully rigged and include chromed brass and stainless hardware
- Wall mounted marine LPG regulator with 300 PSI gauge, pigtail hose and brass solenoid
- Brass adapter for disposable reserve LPG canister
- Thru-hull vent fitting
- Straight thru fitting for supply hose and wiring
- Meets ABYC standards
- Lockers have flat head 316 stainless steel screws with nylon locking nuts
- Lid gasket is a strong edged trim seal with improved air tight capabilities that increases service life of the seal)
- Improved thickness of the fiberglass body and lid means increased strength and stiffness
* Note: Gas Control Panel can be upgraded to a full gas control and leak detection system (Optional 1300-7761 Control / Detection System Sold Separately)
Note: Lockers must be installed on or recessed into the boat exterior (not in a lazarette or other enclosed space). The Gasketed top must open to the sky and latch tightly closed. It must be vented at the bottom (recommend. 5/8" Or 3/4" thru hull fittings and hose); downward and outboard (with no pockets): to a point above the water line and at least 2 feet from a hull opening to the boat interior and from an engine exhaust outlet. All holes for fuel hose(s), wiring, etc. must be sealed.