Siren Marine AC Shore Power Relay
- The Siren Marine AC Shore Power Relay is used to detect presence and loss of AC shore power
- The relay is meant to be Hard wired directly to your AC distribution panel
- This relay is the hard wired alternative to the Siren Marine Shore Power Plug Sensor
- Many customers with 240 Volt AC use this relay to monitor one leg of the 240 Volt AC shore power hookup to detect the presence or loss of dockside shore power
- Box: 1.5" x 0.75" x 1.19"
- Wire: 11.3"
- Relay may be energized by one of three input voltages: 24 Volt DC, 24 Volt AC, or 120 Volt AC
- 240 Volt AC can be monitored by installing on one leg of the dockside shore power supply line
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected
- Relay contains a red LED which indicates when the relay coil is energized
- Relay is required to monitor shore power off of your AC panel
Note: Siren Marine strongly recommends that a certified marine electrician be hired for any VAC installations or maintenance