Aqua Marina Beast Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (iSUP)
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Big iSUP performance in a small portable package.
With the heart of a race iSUP and its generous size, while still being able to collapse down and store within its own backpack, the Aqua Marina Beast is a versatile all-around iSUP for paddling in all water conditions. It has Aqua Marina's Super Tough Dual Stringer Technology, making the board extraordinarily rigid yet lighter while providing superior control and balance. The EVA deck design and kick pad at the tail ensures that critical cutbacks and turns can be perfectly done using the included aluminum iSUP paddle. The Beast's portability and ease of inflation means that no body of water will be out of reach for the family's weekend fun. Adding your action camera to capture all the smiles is easy, using the included Action camera mount kit.In short it is an all-conditions, complete, iSUP package that delivers ultimate fun and won't break the bank while its compact storage size doesn't require giving up any precious space in the shed.
- Super Tough Dual Stringer Technology and drop-stitch core material
- Provides exceptional durability and rigidity for the rider
- Action camera mount kit includes mount base and extend boom
- Center board carry handle
- Fin: Easy slide-in and removable center fin
- Stainless steel leash-ring on the deck at the tail Integrated cargo D-ring with elastic straps
- Tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
- Inflation Pressure 15 psi
- Board Size 10' 6" Long x 32" Wide x 6" Thick
- Maximum Payload 315 lbs
- Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Fins: (1) Center fin
- Paddle: Adjustable aluminum iSUP paddle
- Length: 65.4" to 82.7"
- Aqua Marina Beast iSUP 10' 6"
- Standard adjustable aluminum iSUP paddle (65.4" to 82.7")
- JOMBO 23.5" high pressure air pump with gauge
- Backpack carry bag
- Repair kit
- Action camera mount kit
- Valve adaptor – for rapid inflation
Note: It is critical not to exceed the 15 psi maximum inflation. Watch the inflation gauge on the manual inflation pump. If using the compressor inflation valve adapter, inflate to near 15 PSI and top off with your manual inflation pump to insure you do not over inflate your iSUP.