Aqua Marina Island Inflatable Air Platform
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
The Aqua Marina BT-1250 Island Inflatable Air Platform balances performance and style in a remarkably versatile swim platform, boarding platform or just as a relaxing lounge and base for water sports. It's also perfect for that additional boarding platform at the back of the boat. Six convenient boarding handles makes it easy to access from the water without the need for any extra accessories.
Measuring in at 8.2' x 63" x 6" and with a weight capacity of up to 529 lbs, the Island comfortably fits up to 3+1 users. The Island inflatable air platform includes a 15 cm double-wall drop stitch core material for maximum strength and durability. High tensile rail bands along the outline create extra stiffness and the Island comes with UV block treatment for high resistance to the Aussie sun's damaging rays.
The Island also comes with its very own high pressure air pump and carry bag. Users also have the opportunity to join two or more together using the interlock system with stainless steel D-rings and interlock straps.
- Aqua Marina Island Inflatable Air Platform
- JOMBO 23.5" high pressure air pump with gauge
- Carry bag
- Repair Kit
- Island inflatable air platform 6 inch (15 cm)
- High tensile rail bands along the outline create extra stiffness
- UV block Treatment for high resistance to the sun's damage
- Double-wall drop stitch core material for maximum strength and durability
- Convenient boarding handles makes easy access from the water without the need for extra accessories
- Built-in stainless steel D-rings
- Double-wall drop stitch core material
- Thick 6 inch (15 cm)
- Maximum payload: 265 kg (584 lb)
- Includes (6) Heavy-duty boarding handles
- Optimum Air Pressure: Up to 8 psi
- Dimensions: 8.2' x 63" x 6" (250 x 160 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 27.3 lb
- Volume: 560 liter