Scepter Eco Rectangular Tall Profile Portable Fuel Tank
Scepter Eco® 08668 Rectangular Tall Profile Portable Fuel Tanks are molded from UV stabilized, cross-linked polyethylene for excellent durability and long product life. The ECO Check line features an EPA/CARB approved fuel cap as well as a tank shell construction that has been specially formulated to meet ABYC / EPA / CARB low permeation regulations that virtually eliminates fuel evaporation. Portable marine tanks are made exclusively in Scepter facilities and undergo the exact same testing that all OEM tanks experience before being released for sale.
- Convenient combination fuel pick-up / sight gauge
- Molded feet provide increased ventilation and stability
- Accepts standard 1/4" NPT marine tank fittings
- Sturdy construction Seamless one-piece polyethylene tank shell construction
- Advanced styling / highly functional design
- Ethanol and Alcohol Compliant Meets ABYC / EPA / CARB standards
- Low permeation tank virtually eliminates fuel evaporation, retains octane value longer
- Automatic air inflow valve system
- Engineered to be Eco-friendly
- Capacity: 12 gal. (45 L)
- Dimensions: 22.9" L x 14.3" W x 13.9" H (Tall Profile)
Scepter® offer full line of portable and topside above deck marine fuel tanks in international and ECO Check® (for sale in USA) construction. Scepter's OEM marine tanks meet numerous international standards, certifications and approvals including CSA, SAI Global (Australia), JCI, IMCI and others, making Scepter's tanks universally accepted around the world. The Scepter® international tanks offer identical dimensions as the ECO Check® tanks, are durable and made to last, and feature a vented cap.
Item #: 302168
Item #: 301676