Pettit Ultima SR-40 Antifouling Bottom Paint with PTFE
This product ships ground only
This paint must be shaken mechanically - Please consider this prior to purchasing this paint - See note below
Keep your boat bottom smooth and clean with Pettit's line of high-copper, non-Irgarol antifouling paint. Especially effective in tropical waters and other areas where fouling organisms proliferate.
- A 47% copper content to fight all types of fouling organisms
- Added PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) for improved performance
- Unique controlled erosion minimizes buildup and keeps surfaces smooth
- Multi-season ablative technology
- Haul and re-launch without repainting
- Enhanced formula contains more copper for outstanding fouling control
- Use 120 Thinner for brushing, rolling or clean-up
Note: This Formulation Does Not Contain Irgarol
For chemical specifications and Application Instructions, see the Pettit Paints Data Sheet
Important Application Notes: This paint is heavily loaded with cuprous oxide. As a result there is a tendency for settling to occur, especially if the paint has been on the shelf for several months. It is necessary to thoroughly mix the paint before using. This paint must be shaken mechanically - Please consider this prior to purchasing unless you have a means to mechanically mix completely .
Before applying remix with a wooden paint stick or an electric drill mixer. It can be helpful to pour off half of the liquid from the top of the can into another can and then properly mix in any settled pigment; then remix the two parts together thoroughly. Adhere to all application instructions, precautions, conditions and limitations to obtain optimum performance.
Do not thin Ultima more than 10 percent (12 ounces per gallon) or inadequate paint film thickness will occur and premature erosion of the finish will be likely
Item #: 750344
Item #: 750440
Item #: 750427
Item #: 754130
Item #: 756819PTA100
Item #: 756631