Manson Supreme Anchor
Multiple Sizes Available
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Manson Supreme features a dual operation shank to help you get out of a foul seabed easier. The slotted shank allows your shackle to slide foward when lodged in a rock or coral seabed, eliminating the need for a trip line. Manson Supreme also has a standard, fixed slot for kinder seabeds. In additon, the Supreme has a roll bar for quick, proper setting. The sharpened spear head ensures greater penetration of the seabed and the reinforced, double-skinned, laminated toe provides a strong forward section for superior holding. Manson Supreme has been certified by Lloyd's Register EMEA and is the only production anchor in the world to receive the Super High Holding Power designation. Available in galvanized or exquisitely polished stainless steel, the Supreme conforms to standard bow rollers.
- Dual shank anchoring
- Slotted shank enables easier removal from rock and coral seabeds by allowing shackle to slide forward
- Eliminates need for trip line
- Traditional, fixed slot for sand, mud seabeds
- Traditional sand slot ideal for all soft seabeds, including heavy grass conditions
- Sand slot recommended for anchoring in extreme wind conditions
- Strengthened shank, fluke
- High tensile steel shank, made from 800 mpa steel, the strongest available of all anchors
- Fluke made from high tensile Bisalloy80 steel
- Roll bar
- Ensures correct setting angles are always achieved to ensure immediate setting
- Spear head design
- Pierces toughest seabeds; ensures greater penetration into seabed
- Penetrates through weeds
- Lateral flaps enable correct set the first time
- Laminated nose
- Double layer of steel provides added fluke strength
- Bow roller compatibility
- Made to conform to all standard bow roller fittings and will also fully self-launch
- Lloyd's Register Approval
- Manson demonstrated its Supreme anchor was capable of holding 4x the amount of every other anchor available
- Manson had to prove its Supreme anchor could not be destroyed under lateral loads, vertical loads and shock loading
- Manson received Super High Holding Power (SHHP) Status from Lloyd's Register
- Holding power of the Supreme is officially validated by Lloyd's Register EMEA to provide the highest holding power of any certified anchor
- Supreme is the first anchor to receive SHHP approval for pleasure boat anchors
All Supreme anchors are "Guaranteed for Life Against Breakage"
**Damage by deformation or bending is not covered by this guarantee.
Manson Recommended Sizing Specifications:
- Anchor sizing chart should be interpreted as a guide only
- Many factors influence anchor size selection i.e., whether the boat is a heavy displacement or a light displacement craft and how much windage the vessel has
- Chain size, weight and length is critical to anchor performance and if in doubt use larger chain
- Vessel usage should also considered, i.e., primarily fair weather day outings versus extended coastal or offshore cruising
- If in any doubt about anchor selection always use a bigger anchor
Additional Handling Note:
An additional Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.
Item #: 012340
Item #: 012341
Item #: 002930
Item #: 002799