Chelsea Patriot Deck Series Radio Room Clock
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sinking of the Titanic resulted in the Radio Act of 1912, requiring 24-hour radio watches at sea
- The disaster also led to this clock design, which features (2) 3-Minute Periods marked in red to mark a silent period when only emergency radio messages could be transmitted
- (2) Green Markings designate silent periods during which time one would listen for coastal distress signals
- The Radio Room Clock case is made from phenolic which is a high-impact, heat-resistant black resin that stands up to time and the elements
- Likewise, the lens is crafted from a durable, shatter-proof clear polycarbonate resin
- Its hinged bezel and brass screw-bolt lock offers easy access for adjustments
- The Radio Room Clock mounts to most any surface and includes matching black mounting hardware
- The Radio Room Clock is a companion piece to the Patriot Deck Barometer, Patriot Deck Time-Tide Clock and Patriot Deck Tide Clock.
- Two Year Warranty
- Quartz Movement
- 6" Dial
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" Diameter x 3" Depth
- Battery Included