Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
Raymarine's B265LM is the perfect, mid to deep-depth transducer, that delivers clear target details, bottom discrimination, as well as bait and game-fish separation at all depths.
- Thru-hull low & medium frequency (LM) CHIRP transducer
- (8) internal broadband ceramic assemblies
- Depth and fast-response water temperature sensor
- Bronze transducer housing with high-speed fairing
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in bandwidth
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from (1) transducer
- Suitable for boats 25 ft. in length and greater
- Fishing applications: Commercial / recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Compatible with new e-Series (e7, e7D, e95, e97, e125, e127), c-Series (c95, c97, c125, c127) and A-Series via CP450C Sonar Module
- Raymarine Model No. A80011
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Hull Deadrise: 0 - 20°
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Frequency: 42 - 65 kHz (low) / 85 - 135 kHz (medium)
- Cone: 25 - 16° (low) / 16 - 11° (medium)
- Connector: CP450C plug on cable
- Power: 1 kW RMS
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Dimensions: 9.59" H x 5.25" W x 22.35" L
Item #: 259671