Pettit SR-21 Racing Antifouling Bottom Paint
Temporary Price Reduction! Ends 5/31/2020!
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
This product ships ground only
Pettit SR-21 Antifouling Paint
- Super-slick racing finish for fresh water or cold saltwater boats
- Combines copper powder and Irgarol®, a slime reducing biocide, to produce an effective, thin antifouling film that prevents attachment of fouling organisms such as barnacles, bryozoa, toredos, zebra mussels and algae
- Ultra-thin film thickness prevents paint build-up with no sanding required
- Contains moly-disulfide and PTFE to reduce friction allowing the hull to slide through the water
- 100% compatibility with VC-17 with a higher level of biocide protection
- Recommended for use on fiberglass, wood and properly primed steel boats
- Easy to apply and dries in 15 minutes
For further details including application instructions see Data Sheet for this product