Pettit Trinidad Pro Antifouling Paint w/PTFE without Irgarol
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
This product ships ground only
- Pettit Trinidad Pro with PTFE /without Irgarol is an extremely effective, hard, antifouling paint with slime resistance
- High copper load offers unprecedented protection
- High copper load and slime resistance provides unprecedented resistance to all fouling
- Trinidad Pro's high copper load is paired with a specially formulated algaecide to create an antifoul ant with unprecedented resistance to barnacles, algae, slime, and other marine and fresh water fouling organisms
- Hard durable finish for long lasting performance
- Its hard protective coating has excellent adhesion and withstands the toughest abuse
- Left In the water, Trinidad Pro provides years of dependable service
- It is simply the longest lasting, strongest antifouling paint available
- Use 120 Thinner for brushing, rolling or clean-up. Use 121 Thinner for spraying.
- Vehicle type: Modified epoxy/resin
- Finish: Flat
- Components: 1
- Curing mechanism: Solvent Release
- Solids by weight (Theoretical): 84 -/+ 2%
- Solids by Volume (Theoretical): 58 -/+ 2%
- Coverage: 400 sq.ft./gal.
- VOC: 330 grams/liter (Max)
- Active ingredients: Cuprous Oxide 65%
- Flash point: 98°F (SETA) Application
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Number of coats recommended: 2
- Dry film Thickness/coat: 2 mils (3.5 wet mils)
- Application Temperature Min./Max Range: 40° F Min./90° F Max.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing thinner 121 spray thinner