Marine Solenoid Operating Valves are offered for Kahlenberg horns and whistles. These marine solenoid valves are dependent on the requirements of a particular horn. Several valves are offered for use with Kahlenberg air horns and whistles. Depending on the requirements, valves of particular orifice size should be used.
- This Kahlenberg Solenoid Valve Kit 1/8" Model V-69-K is a normally closed solenoid valve kit
- Ideal for marine use, and is specifically selected for use with certain Kahlenberg Horns based on air flow requirements
- Applications: Zero Series range of air horns
- Brass Valve Body
- Tested for air flow requirements of Kahlenberg Horns
- Can be installed in any vertical or horizontal orientation
- Size: 1/8'' Female NPT
- Function: Normally closed
- Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Maximum operating air pressure: 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Power Consumption: 6.9 Watts
- Material body: Brass, Elastomer and Buna N (Nitrile rubber)
- CE Certified