Vesper External smartAIS Alarm and Mute Switch Kit
The Vesper External smartAIS Alarm & Mute Switch Kit includes a loud external alarm for XB-8000 (Sold Separately). The WatchMate XB-8000 smartAIS has the ability to trigger an external alarm that can be mounted anywhere on board. If the XB-8000 detects a risk situation due to a potential collision, anchor drag or a Man Overboard (MOB) activation, it alerts you with an alarm on your mobile device. It simultaneously sounds the external alarm, which operates even if your mobile device is turned off.
The alarm is designed to be easily mounted and can be connected directly to the XB-8000 without the need for external relays or other components. By simply rotating the sound output vane you can control the volume level.
It is easily configured to make a steady tone or a pulsing tone, like a truck back-up alarm. It is heavy duty and very robust. Its terminals are via screw down or you can use 6.35mm (1/4") quick disconnects.
This alarm can be used with both 12 and 24 VDC systems. It also has reverse polarity protection to prevent damage due to incorrect wiring.
Mute Switch for XB-8000 Features:
- The Switch is used to mute the Alarm
- Its 304 stainless steel body is durable and water-proof, making it ideal for mounting both internally or externally
- Designed to be used with 12 and 24 VDC systems.
- Rated voltage: 12-32 Volt DC (reverse polarity protected)
- Maximum voltage: 32 Volt DC
- Maximum current: 35 mA
- Frequency: 2.9 kHz (+/- 0.5)
- Configuration: Makes either a steady or pulsed sound (choose S or P terminal)
- Sound pressure: 85 steady, 80 pulsed dBA/30cm
- Volume adjustment: Twist front vane holes to closed to reduce volume
- Pulse rate: 0.8 - 1.2 pulse/sec
- Diameter: 43.5mm (1 3/4")
- Height: 34.5mm (1 3/8")
- Mounting hole: 29mm (1 3/16")
- Voltage Range:10-32 Volt DC
- LED Color: Blue
- Button & Body: 304 Stainless Steel
- Contact Material: Silver alloy
- Cable:150 mm (6") tinned
- Panel thickness: 10 mm
- Operating temp: -20C +55C
- Insulation resistance: > 1000MΩ
- Contact resistance: < 50mΩ
- Degree of waterproof protection: IP65