Defender 460 RIB 15' 1", Commercial Hypalon Fabric, 2018
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This rigged 460 RIB is custom built for Defender with Commercial Grade, 1670 Decitex Hypalon fabric.
Other standard features that distinguish the Defender 460 RIB from other 15' RIBs, include:
- Keel protector
- Lifting eyes - 4 points
- Reinforced wear patches on top of tubes
- Interior and exterior Safety grab lines
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.Specifications:
- Length 15' 1"
- Beam 6' 6"
- Weight 295 Lbs
- Capacity: 9 Persons or 1984 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 60L hp (Maximum motor weight 287 Lbs)
- Tube Diameter 20"
- (4) Separate Air Chambers
- Fabric Type: Achilles T15, Commercial Grade Hypalon, 1670 Decitex
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Gray Rigid RTM fiberglass hull
- Full length keel protector
- (4) Over pressure relief valves
- Bow Locker with Hatch
- Stern chafe patches on bottom of tube
- Molded non skid deck
- Protective rubstrake
- Davit Lifting Points (4-Point Lift System)
- Exterior stern eye bolts (Port and Starboard)
- (2) Paddles
- Rope holders with lifelines
- Stern lifting handles
- Bow lift handle
- Stainless Bow Eye
- Plastic motor clamp plate
- Transom drain plug
- Hand pump and repair kit
Defender Inflatables are custom-built with the features you want, and to our demanding specifications, to be rugged, great looking and high performance. After selling more than 50,000 inflatable boats over forty years, we know what works and what doesn't. We cut out the middleman and sourced these inflatable boats from the most respected builder in China. This is a safe and durable craft that not only delivers unmatched value, but that also earns such confidence that we stand behind the 5-year warranty ourselves. Defender Inflatables are constructed entirely with proven fabrics from Mehler-Haku (PVC) and Achilles (HYPALON).
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.