Lowrance StructureScan 3D Thru Hull Transducer
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Lowrance's StructureScan 3D Thru Hull Transducer combines StructureScan® 3D imaging with low/high-frequency CHIRP and traditional sonar capabilities. Search underwater terrain for fish-holding structure in 3D, while pinpointing individual fish targets with CHIRP sonar.
- Lowrance 000-14254-001 transducer combines StructureScan 3D with Low/High CHIRP sonar capabilities
- Thru-hull mounting
- Flat hull requires no fairing block
- Hulls with deadrises up to 5 degrees require fairing block*
- Durable stainless steel construction
- StructureScan 3D connectors for connecting to StructureScan 3D module
- CHIRP connector includes XID in 9-pin connector for connecting directly to multi-function display
- Low-frequency CHIRP offers excellent bottom tracking, while High CHIRP provides detailed coverage in shallower waters.
*Note: Hulls with a deadrise greater than 5 degrees should use the transducer pair for mounting on both sides of hull