Lowrance StructureScan 3D Imaging Transducer
The Lowrance 000-14255-001 StructureScan® 3D Imaging thru-hull transducer with medium and high CHIRP works with the StructureScan® 3D module (sold separately) to create a high-resolution, three-dimensional view of underwater terrain and fish-holding structure. Immediately see where fish and structure are located in relation to your boat, with a picture-like view you can easily pan, tilt, and rotate for the perfect perspective.
CHIRP and Traditional Sonar: The transducer can also be connected directly to the built-in sounder on your Simrad multifunction display or to a SonarHub sounder module to provide CHIRP and traditional sonar capabilities. A combination of medium- and high-frequency CHIRP offers detailed coverage and accurate bottom tracking in shallow to mid-water depths. Through-hull installation: The through-hull transducer can be mounted flat or with the included fairing block. Stainless steel construction suits a variety of hull materials and designs.
- Single transducer for flat-to-hull mounting or fits deadrises up to 5 degrees with fairing block (included)
- Applications: StructureScan 3D connectors connect to a StructureScan 3D module, CHIRP connector
- Includes XID in 9-pin connector and connects directly to MFD
- StructureScan® 3D imaging transducer Scans up to 180 meters (600 feet) to each side of your boat
- Material: Stainless steel