Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Lewmar Stainless Steel Size 8 Elliptical Opening Portlight
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Buy: Lewmar Stainless Steel size 8 Elliptical Opening Portlight with stainless steel frame and frosted opaque lens includes silver interior trim (No screen or mounting hardware included)
Lewmar stainless portlights feature polished stainless 316 outer frames and chrome trim on interior side. The handles and hinges leave the lens clear of obstructions, giving it an uncluttered view and clean, modern look. Portlight handles apply the correct pressure evenly onto the seal in the closed position and are unable to vibrate open when in the closed position.
- Highly polished stainless outer frame
- Handles and hinge system designed to leave lens clear of obstructions
- ABS plastic trim
- Screen and mounting hardware are not included with this special buy portlight
- Easily fitted by clamping cabin sides between inner and outer frame
- Opening is restricted on very thick hulls
- Opening angle at 21mm hull thickness is 165°
- Mounting instructions:
- Portlights and fixed lights should be fitted to a flat surface with maximum tolerance of +/- 1 mm
- Can be installed with sealant or closed cell PVC tape
- Overall dimensions: 7-11/16" L x 17-13/16" W x 5/32 H
- Sailboat: Category "A", Area 2a; Power Boat: Category "B" Area 1
- CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.