Muir Cheetah HR2500 Compact Horizontal Windlass - 24 Volt DC 5/16" BBB
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
- Muir Cheetah Compact HR 2500 Windlass
- Solenoid Control Box
- (2) Footswitches
- Clutch/Manual Operation Handle
- Installation/Operation booklet
- Gypsy for Rope & Chain Combination or Gypsy for Chain Only
- Manual Override System (MORS)
- Heavy Duty Dual Direction Motor 24 Volt DC
- Hydraulic Option for the HR 2500 Model
- New durable and low-maintenance composite housing
- Fully enclosed motor & gearbox
- Independent gypsy and capstan operation
- Luxury chromed marine grade bronze / 316 Stainless steel running gear
- Stainless steel drive shaft
- Cone clutch/brake
- Shaft seal
- Clutch release handle
- Boat Length: 38' to 55'
- Finish: White
- Power: 24 Volt DC
- Amp Draw: 50-75 Amp @ 24 Volt
- Power Consumption: 1200 Watt
- Max Pull: 2500 lb
- Work Load: 625 lb
- Draw @ Work Load: 75 Amp @ 24 Volt
- Recommended Circuit Breaker: 70 Amp @ 24 Volt
- Max Line Speed: 48 feet per minute
* Note: The above chainwheels are designed to fit short link chain only; BBB, ISO spec, etc. to maximize the number of pockets and gripping. Chain is manufactured by many sources. It is critical to match the chain to the chainwheel, therefore please be careful when sizing. Defender only offers short link chain, BBB and ISO Spec. Do not use NACM spec chain as these have longer links and will not work in a windlass. Non-ISO chain sizes like NACM spec or miss-matching the chain and gypsy may allow the chain to skip in or jump from the gypsy pockets.