Muir Jaguar HR3500 Compact Horizontal Windlass - 24 Volt DC 1/2"
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
- Muir Jaguar Compact HR 3500 Windlass
- Solenoid Control Box
- (2) Footswitches
- Clutch/Manual Operation Handle
- Installation/Operation booklet
- Rope chain combination gypsy for rope & chain combination or chain only
- Manual Override System (MORS)
- Cleat on housing
- Heavy duty dual direction motor in 24V DC, Hydraulic
- Durable marine grade white gloss finish alloy housing
- Fully enclosed motor & gearbox
- Independent gypsy and capstan operation
- Luxury chromed marine grade bronze / 316 Stainless steel running gear
- Stainless steel drive shaft
- Cone clutch/brake
- Shaft seal
- Clutch release handle
- Boat Length: 45' to 65'
- Finish: White
- Power: 24 Volt DC
- Amp Draw: 50-75 Amp @ 24 Volt
- Power Consumption: 1500 Watt
- Max Pull: 3500 lb
- Work Load: 875 lb
- Draw @ Work Load: 80 Amp @ 24 Volt
- Recommended Circuit Breaker: 70 Amp @ 24 Volt
- Max Line Speed: 48 feet per minute
Note:The above chainwheels are designed to fit short link chain only; BBB, ISO spec, etc. to maximize the number of pocketsand gripping. Chain is manufactured by many sources. It is critical to match the chain to the chainwheel, therefore pleasebe careful when sizing. Defender only offers short link chain, BBB and ISO Spec. Do not use NACM spec chain as these havelonger links and will not work in a windlass. Non-ISO chain sizes like NACM spec or miss-matching the chain and gypsy mayallow the chain to skip in or jump from the gypsy pockets.