Survitec SeaMaster Liferaft 6-Person / Valise
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
Revere Survival SeaMaster Liferaft
- USCG approved 6-person liferaft
- Dual buoyancy chambers manufactured from specially formulated, abrasion-resistant polyurethane coated fabric
- Welded seams for extremely rugged construction
- Includes boarding ladder and standard equipment pack
- Packed in lightweight yet durable water-resistant valise
- Equipment included:
- First aid kit
- Hand pump and bailer
- Repair kit
- Can opener and graduated cup
- (4) Water sachets
- Anti-seasick tablets
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- (3) Leak stoppers and (2) rubber plugs
- (2) Paddles
- (2) parachute flares and (3) hand flares
- Heaving lines and rescue quoit
- Signals code card
- *1-year limited warranty valid with annual service by a certified Survitec service station
- Survitec Model No. 50-R/R-6M-C-V
- Application / Intended Use: Coastal
- Max. Capacity: 6 people
- Floor Space per Person: 4 sq. ft.
- Raft Color: Red / black
- Pack Type: Valise
- Packed Dimensions: 15" W x 31" L x 20" D
- Weight: 90 lbs
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FLAT SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY, All others will be calculated on an individual basis. THE RATE IS $175.00 TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND $250 TO A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
LIFERAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT BY EXPEDITED SERVICE. All rafts are subject to manufacturer's return policies and in most cases, a restock fee of at least 20% will apply. Freight is non-refundable.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
Item #: 550189
Item #: 550140