is limited to stock availability.
ONLY 8 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Raymarine RD418HD HD Digital Radome Scanner - Remanufactured
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
The RD418D Digital Radome Radar Scanner offers the latest in power and technology from Raymarine's highly regarded radar lineup.
RD418D Digital Radome Features:
- Redesigned and improved dome housing
- Uses small SeaTalk interconnect cable for ease of installation
- Compatible with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen, G-Series Multifunction Displays
- Requires analog cable
- Also Compatible with Raymarine New e-Series and c-Series
- Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry
- SeaTalk connectivity and Raymarine's Auto GST technology provide enhanced, small target returns and automatically eliminate clutter on your MFD caused by rain and sea conditions
- Improved sensitivity, signal to noise ratio, and a lower overall receive noise figure
- Warranty: Standard Raymarine (2) Year out-of–the-box warranty, which can be upgraded to (3) Years when registering online
RD418D Digital Radome Specifications:
- CE Approval: Conforms to 1999/5/EC
- FCC Approval: Conforms to 47CFR Part 2 and Part 80
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 9.7" (521 mm x 247 mm)
- Weight: 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
- Input Voltage: 12 - 24 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 40 Watts (20 Watts Standby)
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Temperature Range: -10° to +55° C
- Humidity Limit: up to 95% at 35° C
- Maximum Operating Wind Speed: 100 knots
- Maximum Range: 48 nm
- Antenna Type : Patch Array
- Beam Width: 4.9° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Rotation Rate: 24 rpm (nominal)
- Transmitting Frequency: 9405 +/- 25 MHz
- Peak Power Output: 4.0 kW (nominal)
- Transmitter: Solid-state modulator driving magnetron
- Standby Mode: magnetron heater and control left on, all other services off
- Duplexer: Circulator
- IF Frequency: 60 MHz (nominal)
- Receiver Characteristic: Logarithmic
- Receiver Noise Figure: Less than 5 dB (including Low Noise Converter / Limiter and IF Receiver)
- Receiver Bandwidth: 12 / 3 / 0.7 / 0.5 MHz
- Note: The Radar cable included is designed to work directly with the NEW e-Series, c-Series, a-Series, gS-Series and HS5 Networking Box with a Raynet connector. Customers with one of the following systems E-Series Classic, E-series Widescreen, C-Series Widescreen or the SeaTalk hs Networking box will also need to order an adapter cable (A80272 - 400 mm Male Raynet to Waterproof SeaTalk hs cable) for connection to these systems.