Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Lewmar Size 65 Low Profile Trapezoid Hatch with (2) Stays
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewmar Size 65 Trapezoid-Shape Low Profile Hatch
- The sleekly designed Low Profile Hatch is ideal for use on a powerboat
- Smaller ventilation hatches are a better fit for sailboats, while the larger sizes can be used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid-size yachts
- Lewmar hatches feature Lewmar's unique sealing system allowing easy acrylic replacement
- All sizes are suitable for CE Area 2 (Deck, Coach roof, Cockpit and Transom)
- Mounting Instructions: Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm
- Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4") / fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA.
- Lens: 1/2" (12 mm) smoke gray acrylic
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Cutout: 24" x 19-5/16" x 19-5/32" - 1-11/16" Corner Radius radius
- Overall: 22-11/16" x 22-11/16" x 26-9/16" x 1" high
- Deck-to-Lid Height: 1"< /li>
*Deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.