Oberdorfer Oil Change Pump, w/ 115VAC 1/3HP Motor
Oberdorfer Gear Pumps are are positive displacement pumps suitable for all liquids that are compatible with bronze. Most common liquids are oil, water and mild chemicals in the pH range of 4 to 11. This pump is sold with a 115VAC, 1/3HP motor that has an adapter included so the pump mounts directly to it without the need of an additional adapter. The Oberdorfer Gear Pump is not suitable for use with gasoline. Pump housings and gears are made of top quality bronze and the shaft is made of 303 stainless steel. Bearings are designed of high performance carbon-graphite material selected for wear resistance and long service life. Gear pumps are positive displacement pumps. Each shaft revolution displaces a definite amount of liquid relatively unaffected by the back pressure in the discharge line. Recommended pressure limits are 150 PSI for oil and other lubricants, 100 PSI for water and non-lubricants. The maximum shaft speed is 1750 RPM.
- Not suitable for use with gasoline
- Rugged, corrosion resistant bronze construction
- Compact close-coupled design
- Stainless steel shaft
- Durable bronze helical gears provide quiet operation
- Process lubricated carbon graphite bearings
- O-Ring cover seal for maximum leak protection
- Lip seal or mechanical seal
- Easy field assembly to a variety of motor frames
- Can be operated in reverse direction if motor is rewired and relief valve is relocated. See information below about Reversing Pump Direction and Wiring Diagram.