Hayn Hi-MOD Terminal Insulator - 1/4 Inch Wire, 1/2 Inch Pin / Hole Size
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
See the Complete Catalog of Hayn Products - We will Special Order any item that we do not stock
The Hayn Hi-MOD Terminal Insulator is the latest advancement in swageless fittings.
- Internal ball-socket in main body threads onto connecting stud
- Nut is insulated from stainless steel body by Tufnol socket
- Prevents electrical transference to insulator body or opposite terminal
- Should Tufnol be compromised, nut will bottom out against stainless housing
- While backstay will loosen, insulating studs will remain attached to insulator body
- Allows rig to be re-tensioned until repair can be made
- Wire size: 1/2"
- Wire type: 1 x 19
- Pin / Hole size: 3/4"
- Compression End "C" Length: 6.102"
Other end fitting configurations and wire construction types are available by Special Order. See image below
Click here for an installation demo.