Lewmar 50 mm HTX Fiddle Block
Open Box Item: This is a like-new item that cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging. Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers, and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar 72 mm HTX Fiddle Block. Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from a minimal number of alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Alloy cheeks
- High load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
- Grub screw is 2 mm Allen head
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Block size 50 mm
- Block safe working load 800 kg (1762 lbs approx)
- Cam safe working load: 264 lb
- Maximum line size 10 mm (3/8" approx)
- Post diameter 9.4 mm (3/8" approx)
- Shackle pin diameter 5 mm (3/16" approx)
- Fits traveler upstand Sz1NTR
- Fits block upstand 19811000
- Fits snap shackle 29926040
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.