Raymarine a98 Multifunction Display w/DownVision Sonar – Refurbished
The Raymarine a98 is a powerful, multi-function navigation system that's easy to use thanks to the speed and simplicity of Raymarine technology featured in the aSeries line. This sleek, compact, touch screen display provides swipe, touch and navigate simplicity powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
This unit also features Super Bright LED Technology for a sunlight-viewable, optically-bonded display, a super-fast, dual-core processor, and a powerful graphics processor.
BONUS chart! Includes the C-Map U.S. Lakes and Coastal Essentials chart.
Defender Exclusive Package — This product is covered under Raymarine's standard warranty policy.
- Refurbished Raymarine a98 Multifunction Navigation Display with CHIRP DownVision Sonar with built-in Raymarine LNC Charts* and NOAA vector charts
- LightHouse II operating system
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer
- SeaTalk ng to DeviceNet adapter cable
- 3.3 ft (1 m) SeaTalk ng spur cable
- 6.6 ft (2 m) RayNet cable
- Front bezel
- Mounting gasket
- Sun cover
- Trunnion bracket kit
- Documentation pack
- Fasteners needed for either surface or bracket mounting
- Power cable
a98 Multifunction Display Features:
- Swipe, touch, navigate- it's that simple to use with Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface
- Super bright LED technology provides sunlight-viewable optically-bonded display
- Sonar capable with built-in CHIRP DownVision sonar
- CP100's CHIRP DownVision delivers photo-like views
- See bottom structure with amazing detail, target fish simultaneously
- Includes built-in 10Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with GLONASS, WAAS / EGNOS / MSAS for fast vessel tracking
- Includes WiFi / Bluetooth to allow access to your display anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps
- Play and control MP3 audio on yoursmartphone remotely using Bluetooth
- Plotter sync bridges, waypoints and routes between a-Series and your smartphone
- Download Navionics charts and updates right from the Navionics Boating App (sold separately)
- Optional external antenna (GPS150) available for below deck installations (sold separately)
- SeaTalk ng NMEA1083 and NMEA2000 network compatibility
CPT-100 CHIRP DownVision Transducer
A specialized dual-channel CHIRP Transom Mounted transducer that incorporates a conical beam for fish targeting and an ultra-wide fan shaped beam for photo-like DownVision sonar images.
- Dual-element CHIRP DownVision transducer
- DownVision® – wide (port / starboard) and thin (fore / aft) fan beam
- Depth and temperature
- Sonar: 25° conical beam
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Urethane
- Max Depth (Ft): DV:600 / FF:900
- Beam Width (L/H): 25°/60°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass / Wood / Metal
- Cable Length: 33ft / 10m
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 0-90° Transom
LightHouse II™ Operating Software
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI) offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.
- Auto-routing with optional Navionics Chart
- Navionics SonarChart on MFD and Advance MAP options
- GRIB View global weather app
- C-Map support of Active Captain data
- Ability to connect NMEA2000 compatible audio
- CHIRP side-vison precision waypoint placement
- Multiple network sonar support. Easily switch between digital and CHIRP DownVision sonars
- Expanded waypoint symbol library
- Expanded waypoint and route ETA and TTG displays
- Customizable distance sub-units offering a whole new level of measurement precision
- New DataBar Auto-Hide feature for maximum on-screen viewing
- Now supports up to 200 waypoints per route
- LightHouse II uses the popular GPX file format for simple transfer of waypoints and routes
- New Quad View Video Enhancements: Video app now supports 4 video sources simultaneously
- Dual Radar support: Users can now operate and view two independent radar scanners on the network
- Radar Overlay Support up to 82 deg North & South Latitude.
- Save & Restore Settings Enhancements
- Software Update file consolidation
NOTE: Raymarine has determined that the a-Series MFDs do not have the processing power required to support LightHouse 3 software features. Therefore the outstanding features of LightHouse II features will work with this package.
The advanced LightHouse II chart engine gives you the freedom to choose Navionics, C-MAP or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
- Raymarine LightHouse (LNC) (vector charts included in this package): Raster and Vector charts derived from government issued (NOAA) and other leading mapmakers.
- Navionics+ (sold separately) — North America version of Navionics+ bundle includes marine and lake charts on one card, all with SonarChart™1ft HD contours throughout US and Canada, plus a list of more than22,000 inland lakes with more being added.
- C-Map (sold separately) — C-MAP 4D MAX+ is the latest evolution of electronic charting technology, combining award-winning vector chart data with exclusive Dynamic Raster Charts and the ability to view charts in 2D or 3D presentation with high-resolution satellite imagery. Packed with innovative features designed to enhance every cruising, fishing or sailing experience.
- Local and Wide coverage available worldwide, and at a budget that suits your boating needs
- Ability to add future Value Added Data segments and features
For installation help, see the Installation Guide
More information about software for this item is available in the 40MG, 426-page Software Manual.
For help installing charts for this item, see the Chart Installation Guide
To install the MFD unit, see the MFD Mounting Template
See more information about Raymarine sonar in the Sonar Brochure
Item #: 259665
Item #: 259422
Item #: 261509
Item #: 260215
Item #: 259219
Item #: 260235
Item #: 261304
Item #: 261324
Item #: 259256