Raymarine a98 Multifunction Display w/ DownVision Sonar - REMANUFACTURED
Defender Exclusive Package — This product is covered under Raymarine's standard warranty policy.
- Remanufactured Raymarine a98 Multifunction Navigation Display with CHIRP DownVision Sonar
- Front bezel
- Mounting gasket
- Sun cover
- Trunnion bracket kit
- Documentation pack
- SeaTalk ng to DeviceNet Adapter kit
- Fasteners needed for either surface or bracket mounting
- 9.8 ft (3 m) SeaTalk ng spur cable
- 6.6 ft (2 m) RayNet cable
- Power cable
a98 Multifunction Display Features:
- With extensive networking options, a-Series will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more
- Simple operation — swipe, touch, navigate
- Super bright LED technology - sunlight viewable, optically bonded display
- Built-in Sonar
- Internal 50-channel 10hz GPS for fast, smooth vessel tracking
- Also supports GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Optional external antenna (GPS150) available for below deck installations (sold separately)
- Raymarine anywhere onboard built-in Wi-Fi
- Access a-Series anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps
- Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth
- Plotter sync bridges, waypoints and routes between a-Series and your smartphone
- Download Navionics charts and updates from Navionics Boating App on your phone
- Sync with Navionics Boating App
CPT-100 CHIRP DownVision Transducer
A specialized dual-channel CHIRP Transom Mounted transducer that incorporates a conical beam for fish targeting and an ultra-wide fan shaped beam for photo-like DownVision sonar images.
- Dual-element CHIRP DownVision transducer
- DownVision® – wide (port / starboard) and thin (fore / aft) fan beam
- Depth and temperature
- Sonar: 25° conical beam
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Urethane
- Power (RMS): —
- Max Depth (Ft): DV:600 / FF:900
- Frequency (KHz): DownVision / CHIRP Fishfinder
- Beam Width (L/H): 25°/60°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass / Wood / Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M): 33ft / 10m
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 0-90° Transom
LightHouseII™ Operating Software
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI) offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.
- Navionics Dock-To-Dock Auto-routing (requires Navionics Chart)
- Navionics SonarChart on MFD and Advance MAP options
- GRIB View global weather app
- C-Map support of Active Captain data
- Ability to connect NMEA2000 compatible audio
- CHIRP side-vison precision waypoint placement
- Multiple network sonar support. Easily switch between digital and CHIRP DownVision sonars
- Expanded waypoint symbol library
- Expanded waypoint and route ETA and TTG displays
- Customizable distance sub-units offering a whole new level of measurement precision
- New DataBar Auto-Hide feature for maximum on-screen viewing
- Now supports up to 200 waypoints per route
- LightHouse II uses the popular GPX file format for simple transfer of waypoints and routes
- New Quad View Video Enhancements: Video app now supports 4 video sources simultaneously
- Dual Radar support: Users can now operate and view two independent radar scanners on the network
- Radar Overlay Support up to 82 deg North & South Latitude.
- Save & Restore Settings Enhancements
- Software Update file consolidation
The advanced LightHouse 2.0 chart engine gives you the freedom to choose Navionics, C-MAP or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
- Raymarine LightHouse(LNC) (vector charts included in this package): Raster and Vector charts derived from government issued (NOAA) and other leading mapmakers.
- Navionics+ (sold separately) — North America version of Navionics+ bundle includes marine and lake charts on one card, all with SonarChart™ 1ft HD contours throughout US and Canada, plus a list of more than 22,000 inland lakes with more being added.
- C-Map (sold separately) — C-MAP 4D MAX+ is the latest evolution of electronic charting technology, combining award-winning vector chart data with exclusive Dynamic Raster Charts and the ability to view charts in 2D or 3D presentation with high-resolution satellite imagery. Packed with innovative features designed to enhance every cruising, fishing or sailing experience.
- Local and Wide coverage available worldwide, and at a budget that suits your boating needs
- Ability to add future Value Added Data segments and features
Item #: 259665