NavPod SystemPod GP1040-16 for 9.5" Wide Guard
NavPod® SystemPod GP1040-16 is pre-cut to accommodate a Raymarine AXIOM 9 plus one instrument (3.6" hole) and designed to be mounted on a 9.5" wide pedestal guard.
- SystemPods are designed for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod
- In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter the SystemPod provides space for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, VHF mic, etc.
- A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard
- Enhanced double-gasket system provides waterproof seal between front and back of NavPod for protection of your marine electronics — even under the harshest offshore conditions
- Housing manufactured with custom, co-extruded, acrylic-capped ABS material for high-gloss white finish, exceptional UV resistance
- Supplied with corrosion-resistant stainless steel mounting hardware and tamper-proof fasteners with wrench
- 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods
- NavPod Model No. GP1040-16
- Generation: Gen3
- Application: Pre-cut for Raymarine AXIOM 9 and one Instrument (3.6" hole)
- Dimensions (Overall): 20.25" W x 9.5" H x 6" D
- Mount: 9.5" wide pedestal guard