Awlgrip Brushing Reducer - Brushing Applications
From: $29.99 To: $80.99
Please enter quantity below.
Topcoat Brushing Reducer
Awlgrip Topcoat brushing reducer can only be used with 545 Epoxy Primers, AWL-QUIK, and AWLGRIP when applying by brush or roller. SUGGESTED FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Use T0031 in AWLGRIP Topcoats, 545 Primer, and AWL-QUIK Sanding Surfacer in brush/roller applications.
- T0031 evaporates very slowly, keeping the paint film open, maximizing flow and leveling while minimizing brush marks and roller stipple.
- For AWLGRIP Topcoats, add T0031 at 10 to 35% of the total volume of the mixed color base and converter.
- Application and cure temperatures between 60°F and 90°F (16°C and 32°C) produce the best results, with 70°F to 85°F (21°C to 29°C) being the optimum.
- T0031 is not recommended for use in spray applications.
- If a "retarder" reducer is needed for spray application, T0005 should be used.