Boomkicker Boom Support with Fittings
Boomkickers are the simple, affordable solution to supporting the boom and eliminating the hang-ups, adjustments and chafe of a topping lift. In light air, lifting the boom opens the leech for a faster sail shape and more speed.
Install It - Forget It! Guaranteed to make your sailing more enjoyable.
- The boom track fitting is now standard on all models except the two smallest
- Each model is supplied with one set of spring rods
- Boat performance is improved with less weight and windage aloft
- Reefing is safer and easier with better boom control
- No topping lift is required when using the Boomkicker
- Combined with a block and tackle vang, the Boomkicker does everything a mechanical vang or rigid vang can do with less cost and less weight
- The simple design eliminates sliding parts and friction
- Boomkickers have proven durable and reliable with thousands sold
- Patented flexing spring provides fast response and a near constant force for higher vang efficiency
- The lightweight, low profile design is good for performance and looks
- Easy installation independent of the vang. No need to replace existing hardware
- Fittings, fasteners, drill and tap are included for a complete package
- Mast fitting slides in the luff groove to eliminate drilling in the mast, and are Non-corroding and silent
- Self tending for hands off operation
- Racing or cruising, expert or novice, the Boomkicker is the simple solution.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $14.25, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Item #: 608935BMK150